The Eliminator Electronic Rodent Trap instantly activates the trap, ensuring that rats and all other rodents get instantly killed.
Effective for Rats, Mice, Chipmunks, Squirrels, and other similar rodents.
Perfect for homes, commercial kitchens, warehouses, etc.
Simply insert the batteries or plug in the device with the provided adapter, apply a small amount of bait, such as peanut butter, etc.,
The Electronic Rat Trap emits a powerful 7000V shock when a rodent enters into the trap, instantly killing the rodent.
The indicator light will flash indicating a rat has been exterminated and needs to be discarded.
- POWERFUL ELECTRIC RAT TRAP - Precision rodent detection technology. Emits powerful 7000V electric shock. Instantly kills rodent. Great Rat Killer and extermination solution for mic, rats, Squirrels, Chipmunks and other similar rodents.
- INSTANT & HUMANE RAT KILLER - Perfect rodent control solution for homes, commercial kitchens, warehouses, etc. Kills rats and rodents fast causing minimal pain.
- EASY TO OPERATE- Set a bait inside the trap,simply plug in the device with the provided adapter. Can also be operated with 4 batteries (batteries not included)
- PLUG-IN or BATTERIES-Humanely eliminate rats cleanly, quickly and easily. Uses batteries or AC mains power (batteries not included). New 2018 highest quality Rodent Zapper design.
- NO MESS,EASY TO DISCARD-- Physically end the life of rodents without using any toxic chemicals,poisons.No blood and no need to touch the rodent.Just pick up the device and slide the dead body into the trash.
How To USE?
1.Set a bait such as peanut butter at the bottom metal board inside the trap.
2.Insert 4 batteries in the back or simply plug in the device with the provided adapter.
3.Locate the trap according to the tracking of mouses.We sugguest placing it in the corner based on the fact that rats like to move against the wall.
4.Turn the switch to ‘ON’,the status light will turn green once,indicating the trap is activated to work.
5.The status light will flash indicating a rat has been exterminated and needs to be discarded.Silde the dead rat into a trash can and wash the trap to get rid of the smell for next catch.
Power supply: 4 batteries or family electric circuit
Static working current: less than 50 uA(including 50 uA)
High-voltage working current: less than 380 mA(including 380 mA)
Working voltage: 6000 to 8000 V
High voltage emitting duration: 2 minutes
New batteries life span: exterminate rats for 20 to 30 times