The 45° Lock Miter Router Bit creates interlocking fingers that provide a strong mechanical locking action that makes woodcraft such as frame, cabinet, wardrobe or even closet project much easier to clamp. There is no tendency for the joint to slide out of alignment under clamping pressure, and the wedged tenons tighten up nicely for a strong corner joint.
The increased long grain gluing surface also helps to strengthen the joint over a basic rabbet or butt joint. Machining parts with the 45° Lock Miter Router Bit is easy—with the bit height set, one part is cut horizontally on the router table, while the corresponding part is cut vertically. The bit is ideal for joining drawer boxes, cabinet parts, and for building 4-sided columns.Using for the manual drawer making or other woodworking.
- Industrial Quality Router Bit.
- C3 Micro-grain Tungsten Carbide Cutter.
- Solid Hardened Steel Bodies with Non-rebound Design.
- Build-up & Heat Resistant Coating.
- The heat resistant coating prevents build-up of sawdust, resin, and pitch.
- Industrial grade micro grain carbide blade.
- Totally enclosed & lubricated.
- High hook & shear angles allow cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free.
- FREE Shipping. Allow 1-4 weeks for Delivery.
At Hootco Store, we believe in selling the best products available and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
If you don’t have a positive shopping experience with Hootco Store, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% delighted and satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there is absolutely zero risk in purchasing something from Hootco Store and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance. We are here for you.